top of page
  • Petra van Bellen

I would like to have a work of art, what now?




I would like to answer this question for you in my blog post. I will go into the most important steps and explain to you what you can expect from a purchase.


The first contact


At the beginning is always the non-binding consultation - this can take place on the phone or via video chat.


We can also make an appointment in my studio and get to know each other better over a cup of coffee.


As I said - completely without obligation!


I will be happy to answer all your questions and you will get an insight into my daily work.


I would be very happy!




Bonus-Service


You like a work of art from me, but you can't imagine exactly whether it fits on your wall and in your room.

You're just still unsure - no problem!

Based on my experience in interior design and in the home staging area, I am happy to assist you as a consultant.

If you live in the surrounding area (about 50 km away), I will be happy to visit you with the artwork.

Together we can then hang the work of art "Probe".

Do you live further away? No problem either!

Just send me a photo of your room and place a DINA4 sheet on the wall provided for it.

With the help of Photoshop, I hang - digitally - the desired or several works of art on your wall.


You can read exactly how this works in my blog "My artwork virtually on your wall".




Payment


For commissioned work, I demand 40% of the purchase price as a down payment.

You transfer the remaining 60% after I have sent you the final photo of the finished picture and you no longer want any improvements.

For all other artworks, the total amount will be transferred before shipment.

For self-collection or delivery - by me, the amount can also be paid in cash.

The shipping costs are calculated individually.


Shipment


Of course, it is possible to send the artwork directly to your home.


In the immediate vicinity (about 50 km distance) I will deliver the picture to you up to a dimension of 120 x 140 cm myself.

If this is not the tree, my works of art will be sent safely throughout Europe via a mail order company (with insurance).

This usually takes about a week.

With a tracking number, you can locate your image during shipping.

Return


Don't worry, I don't assume it at first ;-)

If you did not see the artwork personally with me in the studio, but only via my website or Instagram, then you have a right of withdrawal within 14 days.

You send the artwork back to me and bear the shipping costs yourself.

After safe and undamaged receipt, I will then refund you the entire purchase price.

Commissioned work


Several steps must be observed when commissioning work

First, there is always a personal conversation.

This can be done by phone, video chat or in my studio with a cosy cup of coffee.

Here it is important to me to know exactly what you imagine so that I can fulfil your wishes.

This is how we create mutual trust and best satisfaction.

After the order has been placed, I need 1 - 3 different portrait photos of you or the desired person.

We then discuss further details such as colours, patterns, size of the image and the materials.

I will then create a mood board for you and when I have met your expectations, you will give me your okay.


Now my artistic activity begins and here I need your trust.

You will receive the ongoing process via mobile phone or email.

So you are always up to date or you look over my shoulder on Instagram (of course not if the commissioned work should be a surprise) so you can accompany me in the creation of your picture.

Now you're wondering how the payment and the price are, right?

The price depends on size and effort.

Here I demand 40% down payment and the remaining 60% after completion.

Of course, you can also return a commissioned work.

However, since this work was individually made, I keep the deposit of 40% for effort and time.


Advantages for collectors


A collector is a customer who has already bought at least two works of art from me.

If this applies to you, you will get a 10% discount on all my artworks in the future



 


Would you like to stay up to date?

Then sign up now as a "VIP" for my newsletter and you will first receive all the news about my artworks, promotions and events.





11 views0 comments

Commentaires


bottom of page